mlwp.jun.pl Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Previous topic «» Next topic
Hungarians, Uyghurs, Pyramids and China's biggest top secret
Lanti 

Posted: 2010-03-02, 11:25   Hungarians, Uyghurs, Pyramids and China's biggest top secret  

Uyghurs is an ethnic group in "Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region" in China:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_people
They have a Turkish origins. Unfortunatly, they live together with a chinese ethnic group, that's why some of them look like a Chinese people. But not all of them! Look at this picture:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uyghur_girl.jpg
Yes, She is an Uyghur girl.

The f***in chinese would like to demoralize and liquidate the Uyghurs. Just like in Tibet. The Uyghurs sad, We Hungarians are the brothers of the Uyghurs. But we Hungarians (thanks to the left-side politics) don't know nothing about the Uyghurs. In Hungary, the scientists say: We are relatives of the Finnish people. But it's not true! We hungarians don't looks like finns, our languages don't same, and we don't have genetical identity. But we have genetical identity with Uyghurs, Türks, and a little Kazakh group who called himself: Madjars(!). However, the Uzbek, Kirghiz, Turkmen and Anatolia Turkish people are considering the Hungarians to them brothers.

The Uyghur and Madjar group myths are the same about the Hungarians: - We Hungarians his brothers, and we went to west 2000 years ago.

A few years ago (when started Google Earth) the Googler people have a big discovery: There are 250 pyramids in the Uyghur land!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73x-gRZkaU
Some of them biggest then Giza pyramid.

In Hungary, there are thousends of sand humb that called "Kunhalom" or in English: "Kurgan". There are some Kunhalom near my living territory and thousends in the Hungarian Great Plain:
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunhalom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurg%C3%A1n
Kurgáns was in Russia, Ukraine and Poland. Kunhalom was in Hungary. The Kurgáns and Kunhaloms was built by the Timber Grave, Pit Grave, Scythian, Sarmatian, Hunnish and Kuman-Kipchak cultures. We Hungarians have a Scythian, Sarmation and Hunnish relatives. When the Kuns arrived to the Kárpát-basin, they make some new Kunhalom near my living place. My family have a Kun origins.

A Kurgán looks like this:
http://hu.wikipedia.org/w...=20061013194629

Can We write re-new the history books? I don't know, but it's wery interesting. :)

REKLAMA 
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-03-07, 20:12     

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-03-07, 20:12     

Olvasta Erich von Däniken és Hartwig Hausdorf ?
Czytałe¶ Ericha von Dänikena i Hartwiga Hausdorfa ?

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-03-07, 20:22     

No, but I heard them. :)

Sonic
Posted: 2010-07-15, 16:40     

Lanti,

super interesting. are you in hungary? I'm doing some research about language - do you know there are any Uyghur's in Hungary? Do you know how I could try to find out?

:lol:

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-07-15, 19:43     

Sonic wrote:
Lanti,

super interesting. are you in hungary? I'm doing some research about language - do you know there are any Uyghur's in Hungary? Do you know how I could try to find out?

:lol:

Uyghurs never lived in Hungary. Probably, when we hiking in the Far-East, we connected them (That's proved the genetical kinship with the Uyghurs, and the many same words). And the Uyghur-Hungarian kinship theory is originated from the Uyghurs. We don't know, they would like to connect with a West country, or this is really true. They say themselves our brothers, and the descendant of the Huns. That's why (the Hun descendant) the Chinese hate them!

I can help to your research. ;) There is a site where is compared the Hungarian, Hun, Turk, and Finnish words:
http://www.allempires.com...ts.asp?TID=4983

Unfortunately, It's site temporarely unavailable now, but the Google Cache is luckily indexed:
http://webcache.googleuse...u&ct=clnk&gl=hu
(You have to mark the words after the picture, becouse don't see on the black background.)

For a little help, I copy here some words where is some hun words. Until the last thousand years, the Uyghurs spoken the Hun language:
English
Hun
Magyar, 2004
Magyar, XI-XII c.
Vogul
Finnish
Turkish (Ott.
)

arrow
neil
nyíl
?
nyál
nuoli
oguz?

hand
kezi
kéz
kéz
kát
käszi
?

head
phe
fej
fej
pängk
pää
bas

woman
inü

nainen
karď

horse

luv
hevonen
at

dog
kutha
kutya
?
kútyuv
?
köpek

stone
kevi

kääv
kivi
tas

way
utu
út
utu
lyoh

jol

three
hurum
három
harmu
hurum
kolme
ücs

yellow
sarakh
sárga
sárig
kaszm
keltainen
szarď

Number
Hun
Magyar
Vogul
Finnish
Turkish (Ott.)

idzsi
egy
akv(a)
ükszi
bir

keltü
két/kettô
kit(igh)
kakszi
iki

khormu
három
húrum
kolme
ücs

nijdzsi
négy
nyila
neljä
dört

hütü
öt
at
víszi
bes

hotu
hat
hót
kúszi
altď

jeti
hét
szát
szeitszemän
jedi

loncsoj
nyolc
nyollov
kahdekszan
sekiz

klüntiz
kilenc
óntöllov
ühdekszän
doguz

tíz
tíz
lov
kümmenen
on

tiz hen idzsi
tizenegy
akwhujplov
ükszitoiszta
on bir

Number
Animal
Hun
Magyar
Turk. etym.
Slavic etym.
Uralic etym.

horse

ulagh?
-
Yes

dog
kutha
kutya
köpek??
-
Yes

fish
kala
hal
-
-
Yes

eagle
sas
sas
?
-
?

falcon
hülie
ölyv
Yes, B
-
-

raven
khulla
holló
-
-
Yes

bull
büka
bika
buka, B
??
-

ox
üker
ökör
vögör, B
-
-

cow
inke
tehén
-
-
-

bear
hevi
medve
-
Yes
-

wolf
jugra
farkas
-
-
-

fox
vüla
róka
-
-
Yes

camel
tüve
teve
Yes
-
-

ewe
howi
juh
-
-
??

mouse
csucsa
egér
-
-
Yes

rat
racsa
patkány
-
Yes
-

monkey
majmun
majom
?
?
-

pig
tonzu
disznó
Yes, B
-
-

horn(ed)
szoru
szarv(as)
-
-
Yes

frog
beka
béka
Yes, B
-
-

lark
bulbül
csalogány
!
-
-

snake
kila
kígyó
-
-
Yes

lizard
klik
gyík
-
-
?

dragon
vom
sárkány
Yes, B
-
-

Word
Hun 500 AD
Magyar 1055
Magyar 2004

hand
kezi
kezi?
kéz

heart
szerti
?
szív

blood
veri
veri?
vér

red
verisi
?
véres

water
vezi
?
víz

way
utu
utu
út

bow
viju
?
íj

arid
sziki
székü
szik-

What are Magyar & Hungarian? Magyar is a language and an ethnic entity (facts & beliefs will come soon), Hungary is a state. If you meet a language called "Hungarian", it is very probably Magyar. Magyar language is surely not Indo-European, and has some kinship with Finnish & Estonian; the exact degree of this kinship is a matter of argumentation. That degree is just depending on some Armenian texts on which this study has been written, so wait to the end. However an almost unequivocal academic consensus does exist and that will be recapitiulated early in the main text.

The best story of the Uralic paradigm starts with a purely Uralic scenario up to the end of pre- (or proto-)Magyar times, and then applies heavy Turkish influence from Southeast in the middle of the first millenium AD. Finns were already too far to West and Ob Ugors too Northward. Then Magyars entered the Migration, and on horseback they traversed the space between the Ural River and the Carpathian Basin, while they adopted Turkish way of life and the words denoting its specific notions, plus a lot of fashion words too. Also, living in a confederation of tribes, some tribes of Turkish origin may have been incorporated.

However a diametrically opposite Turkish paradigm exists too, in which Magyars are not Turkized Ugors, but Ugrized Turks. Supporters of such a view are in utter minority amongst linguists, but not so small minority amongst anthropologists, and the idea is fairly acceptable for Turks.

Note that it is not easy to settle the question for ever. Namely, languages can be learnt; and words can be borrowed even more easily. Grammar is more conservative, until it breaks down in Pidginisation, as Anglo-Saxon & Norman French simultaneously lost almost all of their synthetic structures about 1100 AD in fusing into Middle English. Now, Magyar is moderately polysynthetic even now, so it has not undergone Pidginisation. However Uralic and Altaic grammars are rather similar for first principles.

LOOK how close Magyar Language is still to HUN Language still!!!

fish
kala
hal
-
-
Yes

Turkish = Balik

-----------

bull
büka
bika
buka, B
??

Turkish = boga

-----------

ox
üker
ökör
vögör, B
-
-

Turkish = öküz

-----------

cow
inke
tehén
-
-
-

Turkish = inek

----------

fox
vüla
róka
-
-

Turkish = tilki

-----------

camel
tüve
teve
Yes
-
-

Turkish = deve

-----------

rat
racsa
patkány
-
Yes
-

Turkish = siçan

-----------

monkey
majmun
majom
?
?
-

Turkish = maymun

------------

pig
tonzu
disznó
Yes, B
-
-

Turkish = domuz

-----------

horn(ed)
szoru
szarv(as)
-
-
Yes

Turkish = boru, boynuz

-----------

lark
bulbül
csalogány
!
-
-

Turkish = tarla kusu, saka

------------

snake
kila
kígyó
-
-

Turkish = yilan

------------

I share a little story about an Uyghur man who visited Budapest in this topic a few weeks ago:
"Once, an Uyghur people take a visit in Hungary. Took him the Square of Heroes. He looking the Hungarian tribe leaders names. He asked his Hungarian friend:
- You know what means the "Tas" name?
- Sure I know, the "Tas" means 'Tas".
- No, the "Tas" means "cold-hearted".

And he know all of the tribe leaders name's meanings! Becouse in his language, this names don't lose the meanings!"

I hope I can help You. ;)

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-07-17, 16:46     

I found a comperison chart in the "University of Texas at Austin" page, which is compare some Hungarian and modern Uyghur words:
http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/husa/language.html

In this site, comparing the mongoloid gene markers (ab3st) with the Hungarians, Mongols and Japans:
http://studentorgs.utexas...to.lecture.html

In this site, there are a comparison chart which is compare the ab3st genetical marker with many Far-East populations (Buriat, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Inner-Mongolia, China (Xian region), China (South-Canton), Yakut, Szamoiéd, Uyghur, Hungarian and Finnish):
http://studentorgs.utexas...b3st.graph.html

Other genetic map:
http://studentorgs.utexas.../ab3st.IGg.html

Uyghur-Hun

Posted: 2011-08-20, 00:14     

I am very happy to see your topic brother. my name is Alim ,and I am Uyghur from west China.I am studying at Italy now. Currently The situation is very serious in our region . Our national schools are being closed ,the government is forcing us to study in Chinese school and they are also changing the street names into Chinese.Because Our ancestors--Huns had a long history of fight with Chinese bastards ,they still consider us their enemy . The most ridiculous thing is we are not allowed to learn about the history of Hun and Turk in school ,,,However ,We still have some brave teachers who will talk us about the great history of Huns and Attila . The discrimination in our own land is motivating the young Uyghur's sense of belonging to Huns .Now many University students like naming their Football and Basketball teams after Attila,Turan ...I was so happy when I heard Some Uyghurs are invited to the Hun part In Hungary last week and I am quite interested in Hungary Culture...I would like to visit your country in the future

Lanti 

Posted: 2011-08-20, 10:17     

Uyghur-Hun wrote:
I am very happy to see your topic brother. my name is Alim ,and I am Uyghur from west China.I am studying at Italy now. Currently The situation is very serious in our region . Our national schools are being closed ,the government is forcing us to study in Chinese school and they are also changing the street names into Chinese.Because Our ancestors--Huns had a long history of fight with Chinese bastards ,they still consider us their enemy . The most ridiculous thing is we are not allowed to learn about the history of Hun and Turk in school ,,,However ,We still have some brave teachers who will talk us about the great history of Huns and Attila . The discrimination in our own land is motivating the young Uyghur's sense of belonging to Huns .Now many University students like naming their Football and Basketball teams after Attila,Turan ...I was so happy when I heard Some Uyghurs are invited to the Hun part In Hungary last week and I am quite interested in Hungary Culture...I would like to visit your country in the future

Hi Alim!
Welcome on this forum! :)

We Hungarians are in better situation, but our neighbours doing the same thing with the Hungarians living outside the country. Many Hungarians (becouse Trianon) living outside the Hungarian border.

We Hungarians don't know who we really are. You know, our history is written by our enemies. In the nowadays histography, the government say us: we brothers of the Finns. But we know It's doesn't be true! We speak a very different and unique language from every european country.

One of the our brother nations is Poland. We know we are brothers. We have a little genetic kinship. The Poles have a theory about Sarmatian origins. They was an another Scythian group.

We know the legends from Magor and Hunor (fathers of the Hun and Magyar nations). But nowadays, these are just legends. We want to know the truth about our history. We want to know who we are, where we come from, whose are the real brother nations, so we want to know everything, that our enemies don't want to tell us. :)

If you know something about from us, please don't hesitate to tell us. ;)

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2011-08-20, 10:41     

I see now China is a very inconsistent country. That's good, maybe in future you win in fight independence like Poles and Hungarians.

I hope :) , I don't like chinese imperialism.

Uyghur-Hun

Posted: 2011-08-20, 10:42     

Now ,China is also changing our history ..forcing us to admit we are belong to the Chinese family,,,but we have nothing in common with them ,,and we hate them a lot ...the word Chinese is a symbol of crime in our region . too many Chinese immigrants working in our region now ,,they do every kind of illegal ,dirty business there ,,thus the clash between local Uyghurs and immigrant Chinese bastards is becoming more serious .
http://www.uyghurcongress.org/en/
Last edited by Uyghur-Hun on 2011-08-20, 11:00; edited 1 time in total  

Uyghur-Hun

Posted: 2011-08-20, 10:47     

Mariusz Jarz±bek wrote:
I see now China is a very inconsistent country. That's good, maybe in future you win in fight independence like Poles and Hungarians.

I hope :) , I don't like chinese imperialism.

Thank you very much ,,,,I hope we can survive this time....

Uyghur-Hun

Posted: 2011-08-20, 10:55     

Lanti wrote:
Uyghur-Hun wrote:

Hi Alim!
Welcome on this forum! :)

We Hungarians are in better situation, but our neighbours doing the same thing with the Hungarians living outside the country. Many Hungarians (becouse Trianon) living outside the Hungarian border.

We Hungarians don't know who we really are. You know, our history is written by our enemies. In the nowadays histography, the government say us: we brothers of the Finns. But we know It's doesn't be true! We speak a very different and unique language from every european country.

One of the our brother nations is Poland. We know we are brothers. We have a little genetic kinship. The Poles have a theory about Sarmatian origins. They was an another Scythian group.

We know the legends from Magor and Hunor (fathers of the Hun and Magyar nations). But nowadays, these are just legends. We want to know the truth about our history. We want to know who we are, where we come from, whose are the real brother nations, so we want to know everything, that our enemies don't want to tell us. :)

If you know something about from us, please don't hesitate to tell us. ;)

Ok ,,,I will Try to find some historical materials and share them here...

Reply to topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to:  
Quick Reply
Username: 

Expire Days