mlwp.jun.pl Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Previous topic «» Next topic
János Esterházy
Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-06-23, 11:51   János Esterházy  

Elfelejtett hős:
http://hu.wikipedia.org/w...A1zy_J%C3%A1nos

Zapomniany bohater:
http://pl.wikipedia.org/w..._Esterh%C3%A1zy
http://prasa.wiara.pl/doc/502540

Ez is könyvet/Jest też ksi±żka:
http://www.poczytaj.pl/okl/9000/9083.jpg

REKLAMA 

Posted: 2010-06-23, 12:23     

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-06-23, 12:23     

Thank you for share this. :)

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-06-23, 19:10     

I found a very good video about Eszterházy János and the (Czech)Slovakian bloodthirst:
English version
Hungarian version
Czech version ;)

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-06-23, 19:16     

Under the Hungarian version I see a few of slovaks pests :-x (slovak434, ThePribina)

Film is very good, I know it :)

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-06-23, 19:26     

Maniek wrote:
Under the Hungarian version I see a few of slovaks pests :-x (slovak434, ThePribina)

Film is very good, I know it :)

Don't have to worry about them.

The divine justice is arrange everything in the near future, I hope. At least, the Nyirka prophecy say this. :)

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-06-24, 22:02     

Translated for film:

János Eszterházy
anathema hero

Born on March 14, 1901 years in Upper Hungary in Nyitra-Ujlak, son of János Eszterházy and countess Elżbieta Tarnowska.

Before the war, headed the League of Hungarians in Slovakia. He was a member of parliament in Prague.

There he defended the rights of cultural, economic and language of the Hungarian minority on Slovakia.

In 1938, after the occupation of southern Slovakia (by Hungarians), appealed to the Hungarian Government to respect slovaks minority rights in occupied territories.

He greeted the invading Hungarian army.

In 1939 he was the sole representative of the Hungarian minority in the Slovak parliament. He stood in opposition to the Nazis.

He helped antihitlers from the Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Hungary in escaping to the West.

As the only deputy in parliament voted against the anti-Jewish laws and sending Jews to Auschwitz.

Loudly condemned the criminal act of totalitarianism - nazi and communist.

As the only politician for international format, condemnation of the Soviet Katyn massacre, calling it genocide.

After losing his parliamentary, decided to stay in Slovakia, although was able to emigrate.

Since October 1944 he began to hide from the Nazis.

He left his hiding place in April 1945 after passing the Soviet front. He was immediately arrested by the Soviets.

Soon he found himself in Bratislava police NKWD. After interrogations and torture he was sent to Moscow.

He was sentenced to 10 years of heavy imprisonment for preaching the truth about Katyn massacre.

The government of Czechoslovakia gave him a death sentence and asked for the extradition from the Soviet Union. Judgement then changed to life imprisonment.

He was transferred between different prisons. Dying from hunger, cold and disease. It was a conscious action of the Czechoslovak authorities.

Died 8 March 1957 at the prison in Mirova. His body was burned. Ashes hidden many years later.

The Czech authorities still refuse to release his ashes, and the Slovak authorities did not want him to rehabilitate.

In 2009, Polish President Lech Kaczynski, presented him (as a Pole), Commander's Cross of the Order of Polish Renaissance.

Glory for the hero !

His legend will continue...

Reply to topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to:  
Quick Reply