mlwp.jun.pl Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Previous topic «» Next topic
"Konflikt polsko-cyganski"
Lanti 

Posted: 2010-07-25, 18:34   "Konflikt polsko-cygański"

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3

Please someone tell me, what happened? I don't understand the Google translated articles. :(

REKLAMA 

Posted: 2010-07-25, 23:43   

Szakali 
Administrator

Posted: 2010-07-25, 23:43   

Pregnant woman was attacked by gypsy's dog. The owner was also aggresive, so other Poles came to defend the victim. Police of course secured gypsies and accused Poles. Gypsys started to threat people with knifes. Citizens tried to defend. They gathered nearby the building. Somebody said that gypsies threw burning bottles.
Another police units came and of course attacked innocent Poles. People aren't secured.

Classic evidence of so called "tolerance". I don't know how you could live with so many gypsies in Hungary,

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-07-26, 08:16   

This could be happened in Hungary, too. Looks like the police is traitor in Poland, too.

Yes, We very afraid for this, the gipsies become more than the Hungarians on a day. Today, the gipsy population number is 1 million (10%) in Hungary.

How many gipsies in Poland?

Szakali 
Administrator

Posted: 2010-07-26, 16:08   

Not traitors but the "tolerance" is interpretated in wrong way. The same is in whole Europe. :-/
Official info: 12 900 Not so many comparing to number of Poles.

Gypsies are often in move, so this is hard to calculate. I even saw them near Eifel Tower when I was in Paris. They are trully livestock.

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-07-26, 17:00   

Szakali wrote:

Official info: 12 900

That's why I would like to go to Poland. :D

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-07-26, 17:54   

One gun = one dead gypsy :-o

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-07-26, 18:18   

Maniek wrote:

Hmm. This is an option, too. :)

I read an article from a Russian politician in the past. His idea to relocate the Moldovians to Romania, and the Romanian gipsies relocate to Moldova. Becouse the Moldovians are Romanians.

This is a very good idea, if we Hungarians relocate our gipsies to Moldova, too. :D

But this is don't work without a nationalist government. -.-

Szakali 
Administrator

Posted: 2010-07-26, 23:57   

Maniek wrote:

One bullet = one dead gypsy
One gun = many
:-P

Lanti wrote:

I think even a nationalist government couldn't do something like this. The problem is so called "tolerance" and international opinion. I don' t think that goverment especially Hungarian could risk isolation.

SVEN-HUN 

Posted: 2010-07-28, 14:27   

What is?

One black point on the moon: one gipsy on the Moon.

Two black point on the moon: two gipsy on the Moon.

Lot of black points on the moon: SOLUTION.

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-07-28, 15:17   

Good joke :mrgreen:

KryskamacPL 
Polish

Posted: 2010-08-12, 15:06   

Lanti, in Poland from couple of years theres campaign (I dont remember name), which says : dont give money to poor people. Poor people (I dont know how is it in practice but in theory) have a money from institutions nad fundations. It works, when I was kid, gypsys were near churches, they walked from door to door to sell something ( just to fool peeople). Now, theyre in much much smaller group. 2 months ago, to my friend's grandmother came gypsy - women with child. (grandmother is after stroke, so it's easy to lie to her) She told that she's leaving and she's got to sell quickly silver flatware - cost 400 zł (something about 100 euro, it's big cost for someone with old person pension), she agreed AND she gave her food, she feed them ( my friend dosent seen that she stole something, but it could be too...). When my friend Jacek came to grandma she told him that she's got already gift on he's wedding - silver. When he heard from who she bought it he checked it - it was usual forks, steel, gerlach.

I have many stories about gypsies, never about something honest... :down:

I talked with many Hungarians (also which lives in Romania) and everyone had a problem with gypsys. In this campaign movie is genious picture of gypsys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU_ix6YHUL0

KryskamacPL 
Polish

Posted: 2010-08-12, 15:08   

Lanti wrote:
Maniek wrote:

Hmm. This is an option, too. :)

I read an article from a Russian politician in the past. His idea to relocate the Moldovians to Romania, and the Romanian gipsies relocate to Moldova. Becouse the Moldovians are Romanians.

This is a very good idea, if we Hungarians relocate our gipsies to Moldova, too. :D

Isnt FIDESZ nationalist ? Maybe they changed in couple of years and they'll truely do something.

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-08-12, 19:01   

Thanks KryskamacPL! This is a interesting story. This is the oldest gipsy trick. :( And there are many many similar tricks. Gipsies like an animals. If they smells a weaker person (or they attack 10:1...), they attack it. A GIPSY NEVER ATTACK ANYBODY 1 Versus 1!!!! (Sorry, but this is a similarity with the Romanians and Serbians.) When a Serb or a Romanian beat a Hungarian (who just walking home after the party) in the stole lands, they never was alone. I'm sorry, but it's true.

In the North-East regions, the gipsies dangerously proliferated! In this villages, the Hungarian population is very oldest, and the gipsies are very much! Very frequented the killing of the oldest persons!!! 3-5 gipsy, whose between 11-20 years old(!) killing the old Hungarians! Every month have an old person killing!

In the secret, the gipsies try to tear away the North-East Hungarian region! This is the gipsies plan! And nowadays they are 1-1,5 million!

If God really exist, He have to really serve justice, as soon as possible!

Lanti 

Posted: 2010-08-12, 19:27   

The Fidesz never change in the future. Becouse they are a part of the "controlled System Change". They are a similar servers of the west interests, just like the communist, etc. They never be a nationalist party, becouse their brother party is: the israeli Likud (the government party nowadays in Israel).

In Hungary, the system change is ended without blood (thanks to the "Goulash Communism"). Nowadays many people say, this is the worsest, that happened in the past. Becouse if we make a revolution in '89, the communist can't to "save as" their properties. But, They can. And they make it!

Nowadays ex-communist was in everywhere! Becouse we are a weak nation, and we never know to kill anybody without court. Few days ago, an ex-communist war criminal (who is the executor of many revolutionary person's execution) say in the Hungarian tv:
1. The Revolution '56 was a Contra-Revolution.
2. The revolutionary person's executions was fair...

And he say this in 2010, in the Hungarian television. The journalists explore, He get the pension: 300.000 Forints / month!!! From Hungary!!!

We are a weak nation. Becouse we don't kill this rats in time. And this is the evidence, they never changed. They serves for the death in today, too.

The new Hungarian President of the Republic, Schmitt Pál was a communist secretary from 1983 to 1989!!! We are a weak nation nowadays...

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2010-08-12, 20:02   

In Poland, a communist criminals take big retirement, while the pre-war polish soldiers get pennies.

However, you have worse :-/

Reply to topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to: