mlwp.jun.pl Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Previous topic «» Next topic
My vision about our country alliance.
Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2011-01-13, 13:42     

Ukraina is enemy of Poland, they don't wan't be with us. And Ukraina is very weak. It is possible that in future will be absorbed by Russia.

George Friedmann (in his book) see in the future, three new superpower: Japan, Turkey and Poland. He see Poland (Ukraine and Belarous will be absorbed to Poland) in alliance with Hungary and maybe a few other countries.

REKLAMA 
?

Posted: 2011-01-13, 15:22     

Miklós 
?

Posted: 2011-01-13, 15:22     

Ukraine is now weak, and they dislike russia, but they have a great potencial power:) This is the reason why want they join we, no russia, russians want kill them one by one:) and they are hungary most best neighbour now, better then croats, croats are shit fighters, austrians too. Japan, japan is a kicked ass, japan fallen before I die, japan never be a super power. Altought seems ukranians fucking the hungarians in ukraina, but just because ukraina have 10 000 000 russians, and they afraid. and ukraina no kill the hungarians, but serbians and romanians+slovaks ye, so, we must sometimes forgot a little things, and create a good relationship:) austria, croatia, serbia czech+slovak romania greek is always liar, and they always want money, and power, and leader, they want command the others, so, they never be allies, they similar then russia. just they are weaks...

Lanti 

Posted: 2011-01-13, 16:26     

Miklós wrote:
The most stronger Unio in the future hungarz+poland+ukranie, we have unio one time the middle ages, romani+moldavia+serbi+slovak+czech, they must be defeated, and occupy them, if this is success, we have more friends, bulgaria, albania, and if we have enough power we can destroy fuckit greeks, and attack the other ally, turkey:) The future, I think we have a great union, and 2 ally, turkey, and russia, maybe You think russia not, but they afraid by the fucket chinese power, we must good relationship, or we are fallen, west is like china(US) 2 front is too much all empire....

Ukraine: Poland and me never stay in the same side with them. They are very russianized people nowadays. Please look at a "match" in the ukrainian parliament in the tv...
Albania: Muslim country, gipsies. But I know for your last messages: the gipsies is not problem for you, becouse you think that they wasn't the worsest thing than the serbs. But you wrong. There are a worsest thing: the gipsies...
Fucking Greeks: ehh? WTF? 2
Turkey and Russia as our allie: With Turkey, maybe, but with the Russia????? WTF!!!??? Why???
China's threat: Not for us.

Miklós 
?

Posted: 2011-01-13, 18:55     

My polskie friend, nowaday, the most shit nation here now the fuckit hungarians, nowaday hungari is saxons, slovaks, and romanians, just magyarised version, and many jew, hungary have 9,5 000 000 people, but 1000 000 is gypsy, min 100 000 is jew. Hungary last years more then 6 000 000 abortus, the 8 years joungest childrens 40% is gypsy, we will outdie, or need magyarised many many people, no have another choice, just the seklers, and csangos are strong nowaday. Albania: they are hungary allies similar then polland, just their part is islam, 13% catholic, they are most stronger wariors, they no afraid to die. Georgia: Stalin is georgian, and his country like stalin, nowadays too, most part of georgians is no better then russians. China: china has no problem to creat 200 000 000 soldiers army, and conquer the world, and they want, just now search the allies. If we too late see, who is the good ally for the next war, we will fallen, like 1, and 2 WW when we allies rumania, slovakia, jugoslavia...

Lanti 

Posted: 2011-01-13, 20:00     

Why China's threat is nonsense?
Becouse you and me is the main money source of China. China not interested in to conquer the west world, becouse we are the biggest collectors of the Chinese products. If you don't by chinese shit, they fallen down. And they know this!

"Ukraine is now weak, and they dislike russia, but they have a great potencial power:)", "Altought seems ukranians fucking the hungarians in ukraina" -> What do you feel, if a "Kárpátaljai" Hungarian said this from a "Délvidéki" Hungarian, to make an allie with the serbs? :)

"croats are shit fighters" -> This "shit fighters" offered for us in the serb-croat war, that if we join them against the serbs, they help us to get back the "Délvidék".

Miklós 
?

Posted: 2011-01-13, 20:18     

Rosszul tudod:P a horvátok nem a délvidéket, hanem bánátot ajánlották fel, sszerémséget, bácskát, macsót, mácsvát megtartották volna. Egyébként meg a horvátok mikor nyertek csatát maguktól? Mindíg is rosszul harcoltak, épp csak nem gyávák.

lesiu_adi 

Posted: 2011-01-14, 02:00     

We will learn from the best József Bem knew then one Polish Friends are only Hungary but He knew then the most enemy of Poland is Russia. If Russia will be strong Poland will be weak and poor or Poland will be not ....

So Bem select Turkey Why ? Turkey are enemy of Russia Why. Crimea is not Ukrainian state "Dzikie Pola" is not Ukrainian state its Turkey state ! Romania [without Erdely ] Turkey Serbia [wihout wojwodinia] bosnia albania kosovo ......

So i don't like islam [Turkey kills 3 milion Armenians ;) ] but it is a one way to strong to Central Europe Union Why ?

If Turkey and China will be conflict with Russia and Russia lose .... Empier of Russia don't be . If don't be Russia in map of Europe Poland will be only one enemy Germany ! What we must to do ? We now must support aspirations Turkey to EU Look on France look Germany Maybe 50 years France will be islamic state Germany [3 milion Turkey now ] maybe for 80 years ? I don't know .....

So if will be not Germany and Russia Poland will be to want Cental Europe Union with ???
Not Ukraine [Upa idiot] Not Litiuania [Ponary morders They don't like Poles] Sloviakia ? No It's stupid Highlanders Romania ? Romania don't be its will be only Hungarian Erdely moldavia and walachia will be Turkish state .... so its will be a one country which is near of cultural and history for Poland and Poles its only Hungary ....

If we will be a strong we don't need a battle with slavakia Ukraine Belarus lituania croats romania . In Politician is that strong country is attract to weak country .....

Look on Ukraine, Ukrainie is big country but a very poor, a people are lazy [for example ukraine have a best earth of europe chernozems peat but They so lazy to use this ....]
Romania ? No coment :-)

So We now must work work and work ! And Poland and Hungary must born a lot of babies [turkish is key but Thay eat us ;) Islamist People was 6 babies per family :) ]

If i foreget about something so i will wrutte later ;)

Miklós 
?

Posted: 2011-01-14, 08:28     

Nice things:) but if russia fallen, because china attack (one time was war between china and russia) then Poland have a new neighbour, China. China want be a hungarians enslave, the others kill one by one, China need more terrytory, and food, like ukraine, and polland, I think first we need attack the west countries, like germany, and france, they always want kill all hungarian. Babies unfortunatelly not come easy, because the girls no want.

Maniek 
Administrator
My name is Maniek

Posted: 2011-01-14, 11:02     

West Ukraine in antipolish and antirussian, east Ukriane is prorussian. They are broken internally and weak.
Gypsies are very big problem, but it is possible to solution (look France).
China did not conquer the whole of Russia, it is impossible.

I think in future China conquers a large part of Russia. Russia and Poland share Ukraine.

Reply to topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to:  
Quick Reply
Username: 

Expire Days